What are you lookin' at!?

Madonna at the rock and roll hall of fameIs Madonna looking at the camera or not? I can't tell. Her eyes looked wonked out. It's probably the botox f**king up her vision. This is a picture of Madonna as she was inducted into the Rock & roll hall of fame. She sure as hell doesn't look age defying here does she? Normal don't suit Madonna and it does absolutely nothing for me. I like my Madonna to be at the extremes. Doing roly poly's on the floor in a wedding dress, prancing around in a church and kissing a n***a Jesus, spinning on the floor in a leotard and heels with her leg around the back of her head. Those are the Madonna's I like.

She needs to bring it with her new album Hard candy, because that ragged clip of her new single "4 minutes" that has been doing the rounds isn't winning me over. It really is nothing more than a re-working of Flo'rida's "Elevator" with more horns and a couple of cowbells. But I'll see how I feel when I've heard the song in full and seen the video. It could well grow on me.

Comments