New music: Jordin Sparks - S.O.S (Let the music play)

New music: Jordin Sparks - S.O.S (Let the music play)
This song is rumoured to be Jordin Sparks' secodn single off of her second studio album. It's called "S.O.S". It's not a cover of Rihanna's song. It would've been better if it had been. This song is some whackness.

Listen: S.O.S (Let the music play)

© 2009 Jive records, Zomba music group, Sony BMG music entertainment

If this is the music playing, then I don't want it let it play a damn. It sounds like a left over scrap from a Lady Gaga recording session. Although if Lady Gaga was on this it'd probabaly sound 10 times better. She would've bitch slapped this song with some sass, energy and enough attitude to make it a hit. To be completely honest, the song itself isn't entirely crap. It's just Jordin doesn't sell it as well as other chicks could. A song like this needs more sass and swagger, and Jordin's too cute for her own good to truly pull it off.

I'm really not liking much of what I've heard from Jordin's album so far. The only song I love (perhaps a bit too much) is "Walking on snow". I was out and about in my car yesterday evening, and the song stayed on repeat the whole time I was in it. Be sure to give it a listen if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed