New music: Ayumi Hamasaki - Sunset ~Love is all~

New music: Ayumi Hamasaki - Sunset ~Love is all~
With "Sunrise ~Love is all~" comes "Sunset ~ Love is all~". As the title implies and many probably would've guessed, it's a much more downtempo version of the original, giving way for more warbling from ol' Robot face.

Listen: Sunset ~Love is all~

Sunrise / Sunset ~Love is all~
© 2009 AvexTrax

I liked "Sunrise ~Love is all~", but I LOVE "Sunrise ~Love is all~". I really am a sucker for a Japanesey ballad. Throw in some strings, a piano a sweeping chorus and the odd warble, and I'm all good! Ayumi's vocals aren't the best. The likes of Kumi Koda, Crystal Kay, Ayaka and Thelma Aoyama would've sounded heaps better. It's the musical back drop and production that makes this whole song for me more than Ayumi herself. The production is solid, especially on the chorus.


  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


  2. i agree with saorse! :P lol
    i like this version too :D


HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed