New music: Karina Pasian - Half empty

New music: Karina Pasian - Half empty
Def Jam's teen songstress Karina Pasian is currently working on her second studio album. And unfortunately for her, the new material is leaking. One of the leaks is that of "Half empty": written by up and coming song writing duo: The pen up girls'.

Listen: Half empty







Unknown
© 2008 The Island Def Jam music group, a Universal music group

I wasn't keen on this song when I first played it. I was listening to it thinking "Hmmm...I don't know" and really hated the drums on their own. But then once the bridge section came in and the chorus was left to ride the song out - I fell for it. This song is all about the chorus for me. I prefer "Stole my heart", but "Half empty" is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed