New music: Mary J. Blige - Said and done

New music: Mary J. Blige - Said and done
Mary's been doing it for me lately. The songs she's dropped from her new album have all been hot to me. The joint she did with Drake and Darkchild, and even that strummy guitar shit she did with Chris 'Take a bitch down and show you what a mans about' Brown. But this right here has to be my fave so far.

Listen: Said and done

© 2009 Geffen records, a Universal music group

It's great to hear Ryan Leslie working with talented artists instead of vocally talentless bitches like Cassie. I couldn't listen to any of Cassie's shit after I heard how correctly he laced JoJo on her song "Like that", Megan Rochell on "My mistake" and Fabolous 'n Keri Hilson for "Everything, Everyday, Everywhere". Dude has some serious talent. I hope he works on more stuff with Mary. "Said and done" has a great old skool Mary vibe about it. Fans would have to be on some Bobby Brown shit to not like this.


Tags: Mary J. Blige, Ryan Leslie, Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed