New music: Omarion - Hoodie

Omarion - Hoodie
Omarion is out to tell us about his hoodie and how thug he is. Yes, I'm rolling my eyes at this mess. Before I even pressed play on this track I knew what it was gonna be like. A solid 3 minutes of basslines, minimal production and hood garbage lyrics.

Listen: Hoodie

© 2009 Epic records, Sony BMG music entertainment

Sound like Mims "This is why I'm hot" much? The song is rubbish. I can't say I'm looking forward to anything forthcoming from Omarion. Each of his album always have 2 songs that I really like (which is a case of hot beats more than anything Omari brings to the table) and then about 9 tracks of shit. "Hoodie" is definitely one of those tracks of shit. The song's a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed