Bonus material: Nicole Scherzinger featuring Pharrell - I M.I.S.S U

Bonus material: Nicole Scherzinger featuring Pharrell - I M.I.S.S U
FINALLY! Ever since that watching that video last year where Nicole was in the studio previewing tracks off of her flop album Her name is Nicole (and nobody cares) to Sway - I've been waiting for this song to leak...

Listen: I M.I.S.S U







© 2009 Interscope records, Universal music group

The song isn't as amazing to me as the clip led me to believe. But I do like it. Rumour has it that this song was intended for Britney Spears. It's believable. The song is certainly within her range. And it's not miles away from what Pharrell gave her for Blackout. I personally would have loved a song like this to have gone to Janet Jackson, as it would have suited her to the ground. It sounds like the type of song she would have done any way.

If Nicole had put out some of these decent tracks that we've had leak over the past 6 months as singles, she may have had a shot at getting enough of a response to drop her album. Why the likes of "Steam", "Physical", "Zoo" and "I M.I.S.S U" got overlooked in favour of "What you like", "Baby love" and "Puakenikeni", I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed