New music: Esmée Denters - 007 on you

New music: Esmée Denters - 007 on you
A new Esmée Denters song has surfaced.I'm not sure what the deal is with the song. Some say it's a song for inclusion on a re-release of Esmée's debut album, some say it's just a demo and nothing more, some say Lady Gaga co-wrote it. All I know for sure, is that it has RedOne on production duties, and it sounds hot.

Listen: 007 on you







© 2010 Interscope records, a Universal music company / Tennman records

I knew RedOne had some skills, but I didn't know he could put it down like this. The beat is crazy! Esmée sounds great on this track. Beyoncé always comes to mind when I hear Esmée sing. Something about her delivery and her swag just reminds me of her. Beyoncé would most certainly get ripped a new one if she worked with RedOne. Even if we all know the result would be nothing but fire.

Esmée's debut wasn't amazing, but it had some great songs on it. I really would have thought "Victim" would have been made a single. I'm thoroughly surprised it has not been released yet. The same goes for "Love dealer" which is just crack, crack and mo' crack.

Wouldn't it be tragic if Justin Timberlake dropped her? That would be like punching the likes of Leona Lewis in the face (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed