New music: Gorillaz featuring Gruff Rhys and De La Soul - Superfast jellyfish

New music: Gorillaz featuring Gruff Rhys and De La Soul - Superfast jellyfish
The world's coolest and illest animated band are back with a brand new single from their third studio album Plastic beach. And once again they've teamed up De La Soul to bring their unique form of funk.

Listen: Superfast jellyfish







Plastic beach
© 2010 Parlophone records / Virgin records

When I first heard this song, I wasn't sure how much I liked it. I knew I liked it, but I just didn't know whether I thought it was just 'okay' or if I really loved it. Despite that I found myself playing the song over and over, and rockin' to it. So I guess that's a thumbs up. My fave Gorillaz song will forever be "DARE". And every other song I hear from them always gets compared to it.

I love how the Gorillaz music always paints a picture. "Superfast jellyfish" genuinely makes me think of beaches, long drives during the summer and smoking weed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure 'Stylo' is the actual single, but I still like this!

    ReplyDelete

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed