Bonus material: Brandy - La la land

Bonus material: Brandy - La la land
A song which Brandy recorded back in 2004 has surfaced, and it was written by none other than 'Static Major' Garrett. He became well known on a worldwide scale thanks to the success of Lil' Wayne's "Lollipop". But Static has been grinding and knocking out well known songs on the R&B scene for many many years. Brandy had the honor of nabbing one of his songs for Afrodisiac. But it seems she'd also recorded another...

Listen: La la land

© 2004 Atlantic recording corporation, a Warner music group company

I love Brandy. And Static's pen game was mad strong. But I'm not feeling this song at all. I almost fell asleep listening to it.

When it comes to Static and Brandy, shit ain't touching "Come as you are". That right there is some crack that I'll never ever get tired of. If I had a top 10 list of my favourite Brandy songs, "Come as you are" would be ranking. It still makes me ill to this today that Atlantic records did not see fit to release it as a single.

It's always cool to have mo' Brandy though. Regardless of whether it's new, old or unreleased. Thanks to Bhudda for scooping this song.

Brandy - La la land @ Static Major is music

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed