Official Raymond vs. Raymond tracklist & finalized album cover

Usher's official, finalized 'Raymond vs. Raymond' album cover
As Usher's Raymond v, Raymond continues to interest zero people, we're bestowed with a revised album art which looks even more like a shot from the Confessions inlay than the first Raymond v Raymond album art. N***a's up in the church on a pew and errthang! We also have the finalized track list. Which doesn't feature shit loads of the leaks, but quite a few of them.

01. Monstar
02. Hey Daddy (Daddy's home) featuring Plies
03. There goes my baby
04. Love 'em all
05. She don't know featuring Ludacris
06. Lil freak featuring Nicki Minaj
07. Mars vs. Venus
08. Prolover
09. Foolin' around
10. Papers
11. So many girls
12. Guilty featuring T.I
13. OMG featuring Will.i.am
14. Making love (Into the night)
15. More (iTunes Bonus track)

I never look forward to Usher's albums. They drop. I buy them. I play them. And then kinda forget about 'em. But Raymond vs. Raymond is looking like a mess right now, and I really don't know whether I'll buy it. We've had a leak every few weeks from his studio sessions, and only a couple of the songs have actually been any good. Plus Usher is beginning to get stale these days. I'm not sure what he's trying to chase with his music, but he needs to switch lanes with it. I love "Daddy's home". But it's hardly fresh, and in the hands of any other n***a the song would still be hot to me.

I can see this album flopping pretty badly. I hope Usher's either got a back-up plan. Or that a second under performing album will finally convince him that he needs to come better.

What a shame that "Rockband", "Stay down" and "Take that" didn't make the cut. I really liked those songs...

Comments