Beyoncé's titty

Beyoncé's beach wardrobe malfunction [photo courtesy of Splash news]
So, Beyoncé was on the beach kickin' it with her nephew, and she almost fell out of her freakum dress. I like shit like this. It reminds me Beyoncé might actually be a human after all. A real woman with actual titties with nipples and everything!

This isn't too big a deal, considering Beyoncé has shown more titty than we see in this picture in music videos, and her Dangerously in love album cover - which saw her nipples strategically covered by diamonds, and airbrushed away.

Beyoncé is enjoying her time off before working on her forth studio album. But I know she is probably itching to get into the studio and write (her name on) some songs.

I'm not missing Beyoncé yet. She gave enough over the past 3 years to keep me just about satisfied for a good while. I think everybody feels the same. So if she's beginning to feel like perhaps she should pop out a child, now would be a real good time. The fan in me would love to see how motherhood colours Beyoncé's music.

Beyoncé’s boob almost makes an appearance in Hawaii @ Times live

Comments

  1. Thanks, J... her facial expression reminds me of my high school French teacher... HOT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed