Ciara on the set of "Ride"

Ciara's lead single from her forthcoming album which I've tentatively decided to title C-Error will be releasing at some point this year (if all goes to plan) and "Ride" featuring Ludacris is the first single from it. Ciara's been putting in that work, because she's already gone and shot the video for it! Pics from which you can view below.

Ciara on the set of her 'Ride' music video [images courtesy of www.thisisrnb.com
Ciara on the set of her 'Ride' music video [images courtesy of www.thisisrnb.com Ciara on the set of her 'Ride' music video [images courtesy of www.thisisrnb.com

I'm not feeling the sweated out weave, or the other of Ciara's looks. But I'm sure she'll wow and win me over with the dance moves and flexibility as she always does. I'm not sure who is directing this video, but I'm getting Diane Martel ("Promise", "Love Sex Magic") and Melina ("Go girl", "Work") vibes from the pictures.

Jive seem to be grinding with this new album. And everything so far signals that it won't end up in the dire situation that Fantasy ride wound up in.

Comments