Bonus material: Janelle Monáe featuring B.o.B & Lupe Fiasco - Tightrope (Wondamix)

Bonus material: Janelle Monáe featuring B.o.B & Lupe Fiasco - Tightrope (Wondamix)
Janelle just keeps tippin' on that tightrope! A slew of hot live performances of the song and now an official remix of it, featuring none other than B.o.B and Lupe Fiasco. And also a brand new verse from the ArchAndroid.

Listen: Tightrope (Wondamix)







© 2010 The Wondaland arts society / Bad boy records / Atlantic recording corporation, a Warner music group

I like this, but I don't love it. I was never big on "Tightrope" to begin with. I think I only tolerated the song because of how much I love Janelle. I've only started to actually dig the song as a result of her awesome live performances of it. This remix is cool. I love that we finally have an official remix of a Janelle joint. I love that it features a couple of great rappers. And I love Janelle's flow. But I just don't love the remix as a whole.

Give it a read: The ArchAndroid album review

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed