The Dream is really sowwy

#marriagefail | 'shopped by J ;P
The self proclaimed Love King put out a public apology speaking on his separation from Christina "I'mma get paid a" Milian. He probably tweeted this shit in 150 character chunks. Don't nobody reveal anything on anything but Twitter these days.
In my own words:

First I want to thank God for the trials of life, without them we can’t know purpose!

I would love to tell the truth as to why my relationship wasn't successful, but today that is between me and Christina. Its easy to say that it's because of another woman or a new relationship but truthfully, IT'S NOT.

I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for misleading everyone into thinking everything was fine and okay when we knew problems existed for awhile! I wanted to speak up but we decided it wasn’t for anyone to know. I would NEVER intentionally hurt a soul and everyone around me knows that! There was so much going on in me and Christina's personal world that I tried to deal with it as delicately as I could and tried to regain my footing. Instead of being direct in order not to cause even more hurt or hurt someone's feelings, I carried the weight in secret!

I am human and people fall in and out of love all the time... This is life. Nothing's promised or perfect, neither am I. I am not proud that I lost something we once had...love. I've always been a loving Father, hard worker, generous, stern and eager to prove myself. My faults are [that] I can be irresponsible and an ass sometimes, but I HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER be a malicious person or wish harm to anyone, especially those I love or the mother of my child. I'm sorry for the embarrassment to everyone involved! If there's anyone to blame and you can't fathom this happening, please blame me and me alone for not being upfront! Even though we were trying to overcome personal things between us, I was just simply scared and embarrassed to let everyone know we WERE FAILING and HAVE NOW FAILED!

This is not to justify anything, it's true emotion! It's a real thing that involves real people! I've cried about this for months, after interviews, after prayer and I’ve tried to take my own life at a point because of the failure that was looming.

But I was reminded by my MOTHER that I am not "Superman" and its okay to lose sometimes...

This too shall pass! And everything will be fine!

Terius Nash
The Dream should have re-recorded "One in a million" as "One in a Milian" and put that shit out. Lord knows what it would've achieved though.

This letter confirms various reports that The Dream and Christina's relationship had been rocky for a while. I'd love to know from how long ago. Because if they got married and chose to have a child all admits their relationship being on anything but solid ground, then that's just a mess. You don't play with marriage or children and use them as pawns in a bid to fix a relationship.

I can't help but think what the hell it is Christina Milian must do (or must not do up in that bedroom) for dudes to cheat on her. I previously mentioned how The Dream might have possibly caught himself a complex when he got with Christina; one that made him think he could swing his willy around that Oyster and nab any broad he liked because he managed to bag somebody as fine as Christina Milian. But maybe there's more to it. First Nick Cannon creeps on her and now The Dream. Perhaps home girl needs to take her own advice from "Dip it low" to keep a dude. But still...at least she'll be getting paid. Seriously paid. The Dream might as well just fly tip the worth of the "Umbrella" royalties outside her house.

Comments