Funny ass capture from a video: Crystal blows

Crystal blows in 'Flash' | Random ass stuff
If Crystal did this shit under some tables she might have been able to hang around in the charts for longer than a week.

Crystal Kay's second extended play release Flash debuted at 29 on the Oricon charts, and HMV probably have the album kicking across their stockroom floor as a doorstop right about now.

It's a hard knock life for a ho on them Oricon charts unless she signs her life away to Avex, or she's willing to get a prosthetic willy and sign to Johnny's; where you run the risk of being made to do uncomfortable things with boys and have Johnny Kitagawa touch you in places.

Give it a read: Flash mini album review

Comments

  1. I think the song Flash debuted #29 (I read that any way) but I saw the ep on the oricon style charts at #13 on the 6/16. I did, I really did ^_^. I don't know if that's the chart your refering to though.

    "It's a hard knock life for a ho on them Oricon charts unless she signs her life away to Avex, or she's willing to get a prosthetic willy and sign to Johnny's; where you run the risk of being made to do uncomfortable things with boys and have Johnny Kitagawa touch you in places."

    Or you have to be a huge pre-teen girl group that can't do much but prance around (I'm sure the business men are huge fans) and make sickenly sweet songs that just suck but sell half a million copies.

    I just don't get it. Yeah, I'm being judgemental.^_6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a screencap from this video as my wallpaper background. It's bangin'. C-Kay forever. I wish I coulda bought her album w/ my last paycheck, but it wasn't meant to be :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed