New music: Asher Roth - G.R.I.N.D (Get ready it's a new day)

Asher Roth - G.R.I.N.D (Get ready it's a new day) | New music
Asher Roth is prepping the release of his second studio album The spaghetti tree and has slipped out its lead single "G.R.I.N.D (Get ready it's a new day)" on the down low. I found out this shit was out via a re-tweeted tweet from Justin Bieber. The f**king shame of it.

Listen: G.R.I.N.D (Get ready it's a new day)

The spaghetti tree
© 2010 SRC records / Universal records

I love this shit! It's a straight Summer anthem. It makes me wanna grab a rum and coke and drunkenly sway with some buddies. This is the kind of hot ish Kid Cudi should have been dropping as a first single instead of "REVOFEV".

This has the potential to be a big ol' hit in the UK. And if Asher performed this at festivals, people would go nuts. Or likewise only one person would, and that'd be me. Drunkenly dancing near somebodies tent and grinding up against its pole.

I had no idea there was all shit circulating online about Asher Roth being gay neither. He says he isn't. His career would be hanging from Britney's weave piece in the event of him declaring he was gay. But I do think an established rapper coming out would be really cool. A white rapper would certainly have an easier time of it than a black rapper would. A black rapper coming out would be asking to get shot.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard his music before, and from looking at that picture, I would've never guess he was a rapper! Lol!

    Cool song though.


HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed