Christina shows bitches how to Burlesque on Dancing with the Z-lists


Christina gave a hot performance on Dancing with the Z-lists, where she gave an up for it crowd a taste of a song from the Burlesque soundtrack, as well as a performance of the overplayed to death "Beautiful". She gave me what I always look for: pussy pops and weave thrashes.


Is it me, or does Christina Aguilera look pregnant? Home girl looked like she was struggling to get up off of that floor. I half expected her not to. And when she started dancing, she looked like she was struggling to keep up. I actually cringed when Christina went down low, because I thought "Damn. I bet she did NOT fancy doing that shit!" But she stayed on her grind. If she is pregnant, power to her. She did the damn thing. This was probably the best performance I've seen from Christina in a good ass while. I did wonder if she had mimed. But regardless, I was pretty captivated by her performance of "Show me how you Burlesque". Of course BeyoncĂ© will go one better (if she ever gets knocked up) and drop the whole routine to "Single ladies (Put a ring on it)" when she's 9 months gone.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you noticed that too! she's been lookin a litle thick lately, especially in the face and had me thinkin she might be with child.

    these were some decent performances. it's been a while since i've seen christina perform, but just like her music, she's gonna have to come a little better to regain her spot as a big dawg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she's pregnant i just think she's put weight on, she looked the same back in the day when she had black hair and put on some weight.

    The performances were good and definately live, My girl needs to get that hair sorted though because it's NOT GOOD and i know you didn't feel "Beautiful" but that was the shit! yass!

    Also the film did quite good and the soundtrack is doing good too, it's been in the top 3 of US i tunes for a while.

    ReplyDelete

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed