New music: Ga-in - Bad temper


Ga-in has always been the dark horse of the group, and officially became the one to watch after owning the hell out of "Abracadabra"'s hip sway and having her titties be carressed by female back-up dancers.

First she surprised everybody with her debut single "Irreversible", along with a music video which made fellow Brown eyed girl band mate Narsha's "BBI-RI-BOP-A" look basic. And now she drops "Bad temper".

Listen: Bad temper

Ga-in's debut solo album
© 2010 Nega network / Mnet

I'm  not sure what I was expecting from Ga-in's solo efforts, but it sure as hell wasn't this. Doesn't mean I don't like what she bringing to the table though. I think the song is some hot shit! Even if it does sound a little too much like Cheryl Cole's "Parachute" in places (a song of hers I will admit to genuinely liking).

You would never know it going by "Brown eyed girls breakout smash "Abracadabra" and the God awful album Sound G - but Ga-in can actually sing; something I'm glad is being highlighted with these solo efforts. Album please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed