RandomJpop: April 2011
- Hiromi dabbles with Magic for her 2nd studio album
- Mýa keeps it sexy and simple for her latest offering.
- Kelly Rowland pops her pussy and gets her wig grabbed in "Motivation"
- Tokyo girls' style go gotchic lolita in "Kodou no himitsu"
- Britney dances like a tank in "Till the world ends"
- "4 minute slut" Hyuna opens her legs and f**ks the floor in "Mirror mirror"
- Girls' generation beg for a ride in "Mr. Taxi"
- Beyoncé returns with her new single and brings the fail with "Run the world (Girls)"
- Pew-pew-Perfume hit the mark with their synth pop crack of a single that is "Laser"
- Lady Gaga is f**king the bad guy on the dancefloor - "Judas"
- The little girl with the big voice returns with her Bruno Mars assisted single "Before it explodes"
- Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha hop on a remix of Britney's "Till the world ends"