This hot post apocalyptic mess of a look the boys are on for Alive is not winning me over. I hate it. But their looks worked better with this video than their previous efforts, because they at least fit in with the concept of the video. The whole package felt much more cohesive here. Outfits, video concept and song. Although I still argue that you could have a baby run through the rails of a TK-Maxx covered in velcro and they'd comeback with a better selection of clothes to put together.
- G-Dragon's Jean Gray, Phoenix saga monstrosity of a weave piece.
- Taeyang's ridiculous swagger at 0:49.
- T.O.P singing ♪ Boom shaka laka ♪. I thought we left that shit in the 90's with Shabba Ranks and Maxi Priest.
- Daesung's body. Today, the top. Tomorrow, the drawers.
- G-Dragon Miyavi swagger jacking. N**a, you is NOT slick.