Listen to... Namie Amuro - Hands on me

Namie Amuro - Put your hands on me | Random J Pop

Hello there readers. I have a giant Tupperware bowl here full of all the negative things we ALL said about Namie's new album. Things like "I don't care about this shit", "I won't buy it", "This bitch don't know what she's doing" and "This album ain't gonna feature anything good on it". Now...I'm going to need everybody to reach into this Tupperware right here and take back what they said. Because a new song of Namie's has surfaced and it's hot. I know it's hot. You know it's hot. So just take back what the fuck you said and throw that shit in the bin, eat it. Do what you like with it. Just make sure you get rid of it, because Namie is too busy not fucking around to have time fo' dat.

"Hands on me" is payback. It's insurance. It's everything you you thought Namie was not going to give. It's a Summer banger which makes other bitches Summer bangers sound like Nokia 3210 polyphonic ringtones. I can't understand a word she's saying, but I know she's singing about being a fleak in the club. This woman went from singing about love in an anthem for world peace, to a jam about wanting a man to put his hands on her titties and show her what he can do with his good hand and his best finger. NamILF is in the building. Your fave is in Mister Donut on the other side of the road wondering what the hell they are going to do now.

♪ Don't bark. A sock attack. Go heart. Yeah I rike it like dat! ♪


14 comments:

  1. I'm gonna need someone at Avex to leak this album RIGHT NOW!!! This song... THIS SONG!!! Like I said before, Namie is bringing the heat for this album, because she is NOT playing!! Koda Kumi and Ayu-chan might as well not put out anything this year; this album is going to destroy EVERYTHING in sight (except Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's Nanda Collection... Ain't nobody ballsy enough to try that one XD).


    WEAVES, WEAVES EVERYWHERE!!! WEAVES WILL BE SNATCHED, AND THEY WILL BE FLUNG FROM THE SKIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO EXCITED!!! >w<


    "Big Boys Cry", "Contrail", and now "Hands On Me"! Ms Amuro's newest singles are so hawt! I already have my pre-order, CD+BLU-RAY+Poster placed at YesAsia, together with AI and MINMI's new albums! I just a can't wait!!! >////<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so now I'm definitely interested in the album. Hands On Me is hot, and the music video is good as well; however, I still haven't forgiven this hoe for the past couple of flop songs she's released. I'm gonna need her to drop Alive soon, and turn shit out for that pv as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayumi hamasaki and koda kumi have not been delivering with their past realeases. i seriously tried to like their recent works. i gave up on ayumi hamsaki a long time ago. koda kumi she is a hit or miss. but i knew i could count on namie amuro(^^♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namie should deff do a bad ass song again like Put Em Up. I still jam to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAMIEILOVEYOUSOMUCHRIGHTNOW!!!

    http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/namieamuro/videos/hands-on-me::35291.html



    At 0:50, you see familiar faces. Freaking TLC! How did she get them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's not THAT good.. She hasn't convinced me yet. I hate the album covers too. :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHE DONE LAID IT DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  9. *shrugs shoulders* This song is nothing to write home about in my opinion. However, It does sound a HELL of a lot better than her other song "Heaven" which leaked today, but both songs sound too American mainstream for my taste.



    I need to hear the rest of "Alive". Now that song sounds like a true banger to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. IT'S ABOUT DAM TIME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BYYYYYYYEEE HATER! :D

    Namie just served pop REALNESS with this song! Dat Engrish serves and that breakdown kills!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a hater. In fact I'm a huge fan of her, once I even travelled to Japan just to see her live, but it doesn't mean I have to love everything she does.. bye to you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amo este álbum, soy de Mexico. Espero tu analisis!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this shit, my pussy opens like lottus,la la la is a great song

    ReplyDelete

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed