Music video: Britney Spears - Work b**ch

Music video: Britney Spears - Work b**ch | Random J Pop

If you were to read the comments on this YouTube video prior to watching this, you would think Britney actually delivered something other an empty cardboard box labelled 'Fucks I give'.


Can't-be-fucked-ney is the only artist in this day and age who would find it appropriate to release a single about getting it in the club, putting in serious work and yet do NONE of the above in the music video. Danceney is dead. Home girl was dead years ago, but now she's at the point of no return. Her moves in this video were as loose as her pussy when Sam Lufti was hitting it in 7-Eleven gas stations 6 years ago.

I had a Blackout day last week where I was listening to that album and watching her catastrophically amazing 2007 VMA performance, and I've come to the conclusion that Britney's sedated swagger during her "Gimme more" performance trumped what she gave me in this music video. The only positive thing I can say about Fitney in this video is that her weaves and body looked on point. Her body is bangin'. It's a shame the song and video are not.

Comments