Random Ass Post Vol. 8: Brought to you by the second season of 2020

Random ass post vol. 8 Featuring the second season of 2020 | Random J Pop

We barely made it a week into 2021 and look at the mess.

It became very clear mid way through 2020, that all of the shit which was occurring was absolutely going to spill into 2021. And that even if the dust manages to clear somewhat half-way into the year, there will still be mess in the reckoning and reconciliation of what had happened.

I'm not trying to dash hopes, but y'all. Look at the fucking material.

2020 caught us all by surprise. 2021 won't, because 2020 done set the tone. We're basically in the second season of 2020 now.

HENNYWAY.

I hope y'all are doing as well as you can given the circumstances. And I genuinely hope that season 2 of 2020 turns out better than season 1.

I also want to take the chance to say 'thank you' to those who come and check out this blog that I barely update. It's a wonder you even bother stopping by, but I'm grateful that you do.

I know I've posted fuck all over the past couple of weeks. The reason is that I'm just lazy. Posts will resume from January 18th.

Comments