Music video: Maroon 5 featuring Rihanna - If I never see your face again

Maroon 5 decided to pimp Rihanna for their latest song "If I never see your face again". This song featured on their sophomore album It won't be soon before long, but they had Rihanna hop on a new mix, which will feature on the re-release of Maroon 5's album and also Rihanna's re-release of Good girl gone bad.


I really like this song. It has a sense of familiarity about it, even when you hear it for the first time. You know Rihanna's selling power is on the rise when artists are having her feature on songs. Maroon 5 weren't saying shit with anything they released their second album. Now all of a sudden they nab Rihanna and this song has caught people's attention.

Rihanna looks alright in the video though. Adam Levine was watching her like he wanted to slap his meat across her face and feed it to her. Rihanna's definitely stepped up in the confidence stakes. Her sexiness didn't seem so overly forced in this video, and her and Adam looked like they had a bit of a chemistry going on. When Adam Levine grabbed the back of her head at the end of the video I was hoping he'd slam her face into the table, wrestling style. Forehead Fenty gets on my damn nerves. I wish somebody (namely Teairra Marí or Beyoncé) would just sucker punch the bitch. But she was working it in this video.

Comments

  1. Lol, love how you switch from compliments to the nitty gritty...I just want her incapacitated for a few months so I can enjoy my summer. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Chris Brown gets her pregnant...I would worry about the consequences of that demon spawn later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you like this song considering you've never liked anything from Maroon 5 in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ e.jay
    See, I like you! What you said was wrong, but I would smirk and nod my head in agreement to myself if it did happen *lol*. But Rihanna getting knocked up would have her in the media even more. I swear she makes a habit of getting on people's nerves, because I hate Chris Brown too and she's all over the fool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I just say how I feel. At least I don't want her dead like some of the nuts on Toya's World. As lame as it is, if she did get knocked up, I would cyber-high-five you. No joke.

    And CB is eclipsed in irritation factor by this broad, but not much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed