Keri kicking it with her fine self at a McD's in London



Oh hell no... WHEN WAS THIS FINE ARSE BITCH IN LONDON!?

Excuse the out burst. And if you're reading this Keri, I'm sorry for calling you bitch. Even though I did call you a fine one.

I live in London (Holla!!!). And I know EXACTLY where Keri was in that video blog: It's the McDonald's right outside Charing cross station. I hit that spot after nights out to get my double cheese burger and large fries on, because it's open till the early hours of the morning.

This is messed up. I miss the "Single ladies (Put a ring on it)" dance spectacle at Piccadilly circus and then missed Keri at Charing cross station. Dammit!

About that album: In a perfect world... album review

Comments

  1. That would have been cool if you had seen her. She is super fine!

    And it's all about the double cheeseburger, fish sandwich, apple pies, and fries and McD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed