Calvin mimes "Ready for the weekend"

Calvin Harris appeared on UK comedian Alan Carr's TV show Chatty man to play the show out with a disappointing performance of his hot second single off of his album of the same name "Ready for the weekend".


Calvin mimed. That's all I could think in my head as I watched this. He mimed, and tried to act like he was playing that upright bass when he blatantly wasn't. It was a good act, I'll give him that. The song is so hot and catchy that everybody in the audience was too busy clapping to care. But as a Calvin supporter I'm pretty disappointed that he mimed this. Especially when I know how much of a showman that Calvin can be during performances. You wouldn't think it going on this whack performance, but he sounds pretty cool live and has a great energy about him. But it was all missing here. He best not make a habit of this.

Check it out: I created disco album review
Calvin's Coca-Cola song: "Yeah yeah yeah, La la la"
A couple of Calvin's music videos: I'm not alone & Ready for the weekend

Comments