Music video: Thelma Aoyama & Brian McKnight - Every breath you take


I'mma need somebody to audit Universal music Japan's books and make sure their shit is kosher and that budgets are ledgered. Because last I checked, that label had no money nor the resources to be flying flop chicks to the US to record duets with Brian McKnight. That n***a don't know it yet, but Universal music Japan will charge his ass BACK for Thelma's flight. I hope he still has a few thou left over from those Back at one sales to either pay up or get himself a lawyer to get a judge to revoke dem costs.

1 comment:

  1. How can they let this lil gurl make a song with a man who sings "let me show how your p**** works" I dont know who does the thinking in her team but someone needs to go on WSH.com and realize this man career is over. lolz

    ReplyDelete

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed