Music video: Calvin Harris - Flashback


"Flashback" isn't the strongest cut on Ready for the weekend. But I get why it's going as the third single from the album. It has that full on tranced-out, dance vibe that "I'm not alone" had, and clubs and radio can't seem to get enough of that nowadays. I was hoping something more popped out and sing-a-longy like "Stars come out" or "Limits" would be a single. But there's always the next one.

And the video? It's alright for what it is and it matches the song. But we've seen these videos done so many times before that it's not all that memorable on this occasions. Maybe if Calvin threw some titties and sex into the video it may have stuck in my mind for more than 10 minutes.

Album review: Calvin Harris' I created disco
Ready for the weekend's music videos: I'm not alone & Ready for the weekend

Comments