Crystal Kay's 24th single

Crystal KayCrystal Kay has a brand new single on the way titled "Namida no saki ni" (which translates as "Before the tears"). It will be a tie in with a drink commercial which the lovely Crystal will also be appearing in. The song is said to be a guitar driven pop number, which sounds as though it'll be more of the Crystal Kay sound we know and love.

This could hopefully mean that there'll be a new album from her later this year! As great as it'll be to have new Crystal Kay material, I'm in no major rush to have a new album from her. I still play her Call me miss... and All yours albums like they were just released yesterday. So I'm well tided over until she's ready to release her new set.

There's still no info on her single "One" however. It obviously won't be releasing as an A-side single, so it could well release physically as a B-side. I'm shocked it hasn't leaked online yet though. I wish it would, I wanna hear it in full!

"Namida no saki ni" will release on June 11, 2008.

Related posts:
Album review: Crystal Kay - All yours | Crystal Kay's new song in the new Pokémon movie

Comments