Music video: Crystal Kay - One



It feels like I've been waiting to hear this song forever! Crystal's people are a prick tease. They dropped the Pokémon trailer with the song back in February and only now do we get the video and the full song in high quality. I loved the song back when all I heard was 20 seconds of it, but I f**king love the hell out of it now I've heard it in full.

The video to the song is whack, as per usual with Crystal. I like the concept and the idea, but it could've been executed better. I think something with more choreography and impact to it would've been a heck of a lot better. Something along the lines of Christina Aguilera's "Come on over (All I want is you)". I wish Crystal would make more of an effort and make like she has some money and some good resources at her disposal. But she at least looks fine in the video.

"One" will feature on Crystal Kay's forthcoming album Color change!, due August 6.

Comments

  1. Sweetness about the new album!!! :D And I love this song! The first time I heard it was in extremely crappy quality, so it was really nice to hear it like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed