"Just stand up!" live at Fashion rocks 2008

A collective of popular ladies in the world of Pop and R&B came together to perform the Stand up to Cancer song "Just stand up!" live at this years' Fashion rocks event.



A nice performance. But I think Beyoncé should've done the whole song herself. She should've gotten her nephew to run back stage, plug the other bitches mics out so Beyoncé could do the whole thing solo, whilst doing the scissor legs and then switch that shit up into "Get me bodied".

The song "Just stand up!" is nothing amazing, but it is nice. Beyoncé and Leona Lewis' parts are probably my favourites. I just love how they sounded. Mary came hard with her part also. Mariah tried, but I wasn't feeling her. Considering how big a star she is, I was expecting her to work her part, but she didn't. She looked umcomfortable and she didn't shut it down with her big notes the way she should have. I'm hardly surprised. Mariah can't do shit live. She can't even sing "Touch my body".

I have to ask: Why was Ciara even there!? She shouldn't have bothered turning up. Her and Miley Cyrus should've stayed at home. Along with The Forehead.

Comments

  1. What the **** is Miley Cyrus doing there?

    And Mariah sounded real throaty, lol. I think Mary was probably the best. I always love the emotion in her voice when she sings. Beyonce was good, but what's up with the new doo?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She should've gotten her nephew to run back stage, plug the other bitches mics out so Beyoncé could do the whole thing solo, whilst doing the scissor legs and then switch that shit up into "Get me bodied"."

    Lmao. It was alright, I thought everyone did okay. Thing is I didn't even hear Ciara's 6 words lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed