The new year of 2010

I hope you all had a happy holiday, and that you're looking forward to what 2010 could potentially have in store for you.

My holiday was pretty low key. But it was nice to be able to just chill. Chill is the watch word. Because the weather in London over the past month or so has been freezing! I'm talking clattering jaws and knee knocking cold.

On new years' eve, a friend and I decided to brave the frosty weather and head into Central London. We were due to hit a club for the night and early morn', but I figured I'd rather save my money and just enjoy the festivities out on the streets of London, which were buzzing like never before. Bringing in the new year with a bunch of random people who were fun, festive, and half of whom were drunk out of their minds seemed much more fun to us at the time, and it was. I had a blast!

I've not looked all that forward to a new year before, but I'm looking forward to this one. And I hope you are too!

Comments