GMTV talks to Christina Aguilera on the set of her music video

GMTV caught up with Christina Aguilera on the set of her "Not myself tonight" music video, where Aguilera blabbed on about some shit that nearly put me to sleep.


I'm not even sure why I posted this. Christina was just speaking non-coherent nonsense that nobody is interested in. We wanna hear about the album. Forgetch-yo' child!

Christina was looking hot though. And I'm sure she'll look even better in the music video once she's been soft lit and digitally touched up.

I've still not been playing "Not myself tonight". Unless the video is serious, I can't see it growing on me. So I'm already looking to the rest of Bionic to lay some hotness on me.

Comments

  1. I don't know why you even added it to your iPod, lol.

    The music video will probably make it better though. I don't see how it couldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed