Remix: M.I.A featuring Nicki Minaj - Teqkilla

Remix: M.I.A featuring Nicki Minaj - Teqkilla | Random J Pop

I really like Nicki Minaj's "Massive attack". I think I'm one of the 6 people in the world that does. So I was excited when I heard Nicki was on a remix to "Teqkilla", a song which has a beat on it that makes "Massive attack" sound as tame as hell. M.I.A needs to shoot a video for this shit. Clubs need this song like yesterday.


I usually dig Nicki's featuring verses on a first listen. But it took a few listens for me to warm up to her verse on "Teqkilla". I think she could have come a bit better, but she still did the damn thing and made her presence felt as she always does. I didn't think much of M.I.A's verses at first neither as it goes. But the more I play this song, the I more I love what she came with, especially for the first verse.

"Teqkilla" has a beat which I can only describe as absolutely horrendous, but I f**king love it. I haven't heard a beat this filthy that made me screw my face like I've got a bad taste in my mouth since Nelly Furtado's "Maneater" (the wicked album version) or "Glow".

Comments