Single art: Beyoncé - Run the world (Girls)


An on set shot from the music video. Kinda nice because of the earth tones 'n shit. But boring on the whole.

It's difficult to tell because of the lighting, but it looks like the Beyondroid is rocking yet another Sasha Fierce style gauntlet on her left hand - which could signal she's not truly done with this alter ego mess. Although we could have gathered this from the song. I'm sure when people ask her about why she comes off as so boisterous and says the word "ni**a" that she'll awkwardly laugh and say "It wasn't me it was Sasha! She always be cursing". B please. Go and get that wig checked.

I've found myself bumping "Run the world (Girls)" in the car and on my iPod on repeat. Jebus needs to take the wheel, because I can't stand the song. I just love the beat. I should probably just sling Major Lazer's "Pon de floor" on my iPod instead and save myself listening to Beyoncé's massacre of what was one of the hottest club bangers of 2009 and still goes as hard as anything release since.

"Run the world (Girls)" is mixtape material at best. And even this is pushing it given that JoJo put out a mixtape which put Beyoncé's (and most other chicks') studio albums to shame. Whatever category or adjective you want to give "Run the world (Girls)" - the bottom line is that it is not comeback lead single material by a long shot. Not even close. Beyoncé is going to have to come so overly correct with the music video to offset how awful this song is.

Comments

  1. The song might be shit but damn is she fine. Those curves...and those legs.

    Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bey must be otherworldly... because she casts no shadow. I like the artwork, too. Looks regal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOL this is flopping hade than "Not myself tonight", all he stans are flapping XD

    Karma is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody go to Youtube. Theres a remix of this single produced by this guy name Fyuchur. Its Hot!! Even her fans love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed