Music video: Solange makes it pop for "Binz" and reads me for shit

Music video: Solange makes it pop for "Binz" and reads me for shit | Random J Pop

Solange has released a music video for her 'is it a full track or an interlude' bop "Binz" from her fourth studio album When I get home, and it's one and a half minutes of her poppin' her booty.

The nerve of Solange to read me like this. Because this video right here is literally my camera roll.


There's something in that Knowles blood that just has a chick wanting to film something on her phone and laptop and then release it as a music video. Beyoncé did the same thing with "7/11" which ended up going against the narrative driven and polished aesthetic of everything she'd shot for her self titled album, but ended up being the most fun video of them all. And then here comes Solange in the midst of serving us aesthetic, beautiful cinematography, artsy cubes and people in summoning circles, to give us grainy ass, badly lit footage of her just living her best life and making it pop. I know Ms. Tina Knowles got videos of herself making it clap ya'll. I just know.

The Internet has run with this and got a #BinzChallenge going. So if you're on the social media and fancy showing the world how you make it pop in the comfort of your own home, 'go 'head.

Comments