Music video: Liz goes Y2K aesthetic as hell for a remix of "Last call"

Music video: Liz goes Y2K aesthetic as hell for a remix of "Last call" | Random J Pop

Lemme tell you s'um. Liz has given us bops over the years that nobody has bothered to fuck with. She must love what she does, because chile. The failures to catch on have been constant. And she's given us several songs that were deserving of getting put on.

Strangely, Liz decided not to shoot a video for her 2018 2-step Garage jam "Last call", a song which absolutely shoulda had one and been a hit. But Liz is making an attempt to do right by it now, by releasing a remix and giving that a music video instead.

A choice. But, whatever.


I'm here for Liz bothering to still give me anything at all. But I'm not in love with this remix. The more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. I like the 90s vibe, I just wish it was bigger and hit in all of the right places. But it sounds like an authentic song from the 90s, and I have to give it that. The only thing its missing is un-credited ad-lib from some black female vocalist during the hook.

Liz released a good ass mixtape back in 2005, which SURPRISE-SURPRISE was also slept on. Be sure to check it out if "Last call" did it for you.

๐Ÿ“ ?J Pop mixtape review: Liz - Just like you

Comments