RWKSY drop their debut Church coochie Gospel anthem "Drop it low (For Jesus)"

RWKSY drop their debut Church coochie Gospel anthem "Drop it low (For Jesus)" | Random J Pop

IFC's show Sherman's showcase ran a sketch which featured a Gospel group by the name of Real Women Know Something Y'all (abbreviated as RWKSY, which isn't any fucking easier to say) where they debuted their song "Drop it low (For Jesus)". The realness of the song title. And the nerve of it to actual go the way it does.

Jesus can catch these cheeks going up and down to this shit like elevators.


Let us all here gathered today be 100% real. Those of us who listen to contemporary R&B Gospel be droppin' it low ANYWAY. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made it pop to Kirk Franklin's "Looking for you" and that I don't bus' a slow whine Tenitra's "Say yes".

So, a Gospel song called "Drop it low (For Jesus)" about workin' the waist for the Lord is long overdue. This was put out as a joke, but I'm deadly serious about how much I like this song. I went straight on over to Google Play and tossed the song 99p for a download. It goes.

I honestly don't think Jesus would judge nor mind if we dropped it low for him. After all, he is black.

"Drop it low ( for Jesus)" is available on all streaming platforms. Go stream and show Jesus how much you care by gettin' low.

๐Ÿ”Š Stream / Download RWKSY's "Drop it low (For Jesus)": Spotify | Apple music | iTunes | Google Play music

Comments