Revised edition: Kylie Minogue - Fever

Revised edition: Kylie Minogue - Fever | Random J Pop

Fever is peak Kylie in every sense and is easily one of Kylie's better albums. But gurl...the sequencing.

It took some time after Fever's release (YEARS) for me to actually like the album as a whole. I just could not get into it because the track ordering killed the sense of flow. ("Love at first sight" as track 2 and "Burning up" to close the album? REALLY THO!?). So I found myself just picking and choosing odd songs (mostly the singles), but never playing the whole album. Only recently did I bother deciding to create a playlist and re-order the songs in a manner that made the album work better. Or at least better for me.

I'm sure some Kylie fans will have their own opinions on which song should come where on the album. But this is what I think is a good track order for Fever, with the removal of "Give it to me" (shoulda been a B-side) and the addition of the B-side "Baby" (shoulda always been part of the album).

  1. More more more
  2. In your eyes
  3. Burning up
  4. Dancefloor
  5. Baby
  6. Can't get you out of my head
  7. Fever
  8. Love affair
  9. Your love
  10. Fragile
  11. Come into my world
  12. Love at first sight

🔊 Listen: Kylie Minogue - Fever (Revised edition) @ Spotify

Comments