Random J playlist: Video Game Music - Easy Listening

Random J playlist: Video Game Music - Easy Listening | Random J Pop

Some time ago I had created a Video Games playlist which was literally a dump of VGM cuts from a range of games or varying styles, tempos and moods. But I like me a chilled VGM moment, so voilà.

I honestly created this playlist as background music for when I'm up late and to help me sleep. I have a bunch of easy listening playlists consisting of music with vocals, but I always find that I get too into the songs and end up body rolling and singing along, when I'm supposed to be trying to switch off and wind down. This does the trick though.

I should warn you, that this playlist features a shit load of Final Fantasy, as the soundtracks were finally released to streaming back in March - with a heavy weighting toward Final Fantasy XIII. FFXIII was a trash game overall, but the one thing about it that I could not shit on was the soundtrack. Lots of great pieces on music on it.

As more video game soundtracks become available, new additions will make their way to the playlist accordingly.

I'mma need the people and the powers that be to add the Parasite Eve, Kingdom Hearts, Nier: Automata and Alliance alive soundtracks. Not even gonna put The Legend of Zelda in the mix, because I know Nintendo would never.

🎧 Listen on Spotify: Video Game Music: Easy Listening

Comments