Hiromi gets "Closer" with her new single

Hiromi gets "Closer" with her new single | Random J Pop

The J-r&B chick who I had pinned my hopes to isn't dead y'all! She is still out here releasing music. Her latest single is "Closer" is a pretty typical J-offering for this time of year, but I ain't mad at it. I love me a smooth J-Winter slow jam. And it's nice to have a reminder that Hiromi can still give some good J-R&B. Because my OG go-to's been slippin' and stay slidin'.


I have no idea what's going on with Hiromi; whether we'll see another album or if she's even signed to a label. Nothing. Her debut album isn't even on streaming platforms and that shit is her best album. I tweeted her to ask with's up and she said she's try'na make it happen.

Gurl. Put Rainbow and Hot chocolate on Spotify. | Random J Pop

I really hope she drops a new album in 2020.

I wasn't feelin' her last album Honesty when it first released. But over time I've really warmed to it and re-discovered that it has some great tracks. So if you gave it a chance and wasn't feeling it because it wasn't Rainbow, give it another shot. I may review it at some point, seeing as I reviewed her previous first two albums, both of which I still spin.

📝Album reviews: Rainbow | Magic

Comments