Men in heels trio N.O.M perform on Mnet. South Korean girls and gays cannot believe.


N.O.M is a trio of guys who dance in heels and have been around for a while, but they're experiencing a spike in popularity and awareness thanks to a performance on Mnet at a time when K-Pop is now officially global, most of us are at home and gay shit is all the rage.

N.O.M are like the South Korean version of Kazaky. Almost exactly. Style, sound, look, everything.


I'm not a fan of the song, but it's cool to see Mnet bring a group like N.O.M to the stage and air their performance. I don't think I've seen men dance in heels on Mnet in a performance that wasn't a parody since Jo Kwoncé's "Animal"; although there may have been some. I checked out of K-Pop for a good while around that time.

I'mma need Jo Kwoncé Seouls Carter to bring her ass outta retirement and give me a comeback.

Comments