Music video: Kenshi Yonezu and tin foil men go to an amusement park in "Kanden"

Music video: Kenshi Yonezu and tin foil men go to an amusement park in "Kanden" | Random J Pop

Kenshi Yonezu, a Japanese musician who holds the title of being the first Japanese artist to hit 5 million subscribers on YouTube released a music video for his song "Kanden", the theme song for the TBS buddy cop TV drama MIU404. It features a theme park, men dancing in tin foil, a dog, and is just a plain good time.

Oh. And it has 25 million views already.

This video reminded me of Resident Evil 7. Something about first person perspectives in low lit areas and old cars make me think of that game now. I've still not played it. That demo had me feeling a type of way, and I have no desire to play the full game because of it. But with Resident-Evil-8-but-Capcom-don't-wanna-call-it-RE8-even-though-there's-a-roman-numeral-for-8-in-the-reveal-trailer being first person too and featuring the same Ethan guy from Resident Evil 7, I'm probably gon' have to play the bitch.

Fuck's sake.

Well THAT was a detour.

Kenshi Yonezu's fifth studio album Stray Sheep is released on August 5th, 2020.

Comments