NMB48's Miru Shiroma said 'Fuck that usual 48 shit' for "Ikenai Koto"

NMB48's Miru Shiroma said 'Fuck that usual 48 shit' for "Ikenai Koto" | Random J Pop

I can't believe that I'm here posting a song from a member of NMB48. Then again, I also can't believe how 2020 has turned out thus far. So, it's par the course I guess.

NMB48 released their 23rd single earlier this week and it features "Ikenai koto", a solo song from Team M and ex AKB48 member Miru Shiroma, and it sticks out like fuck for all the right reasons.

If you're down for a Kavka Shishido and Ringo Sheena / Tokyo Jihen type serve, then press play.


I actually went to see AKB48 at their theatre in Akihabara years ago. I was tricked into going there by a friend; something that I've still not forgiven him for. He had me thinking we were gonna go to an arcade and just chill there and eat ice-cream until it stopped raining. Then he pointed over to some stairs where there were men queuing, and said 'LET'S GO CHECK IT OUT!' My stupid-ass didn't question it, because 'Hey! We're in Japan. It's all an adventure.' So I said 'Sure' and followed him over. I had no idea until after an hour of queuing and moving slowly up staircases and through corridors what the hell I was queuing for. Not until I walked up the final staircase and saw a hall lined with framed photos of AKB48 members, and by then it was too late to turn back. I have no idea which AKB48 members I saw, or what songs they did. But my friend found it hilarious that he tricked me into seeing a group that he knew I did not wanna see, and has an entire camera roll of me looking pissed-off, annoyed and over our friendship. Trust was dead after that.

Comments