Random J Pop monthly: December 2022 | A year in reviews

A fictional December 2022 issue of Random J Pop magazine, stacked on a table on top of last month’s issue. The cover features vinyls of a bunch of albums I’d reviewed in 2022; including Taylor Swift’s Midnights, Rina Sawayama’s Hold the Girl, Hikaru Utada’s Bad Mode and f(x)’s Pink Tape.


Japanese releases

Korean releases

English language releases

And a Swedish R&B album

I know reviews have been light this year. But thank you to those of you who read the reviews I managed to put out, tweet me that you’re looking forward to my reviews, comment on my reviews, and shame me on Twitter when I’ve not posted the review I said I was going to. Some of you are even out here like Random J Pop social media managers and tweeting out my reviews, which my lazy ass doesn’t even do. So, thank you.

Comments