Music video: 2NE1 - I don't care

Music video: 2NE1 - I don't care | Random J Pop

Dara was SWAGGIN'! Actually swaggin'! Good on her. I just hope she takes this music video swagger with her to the upcoming live performances. Because you forgot she was in the group during performances of "Fire". Now I'm just waiting on Bom to swag and act like she wants to be noticed. I need to see her do more than her just flicking her hair.


It's cool to see that 2NE1's stylist seems to have settled on the girls' current style. Especially Bom and Dara's, whose street wear looks seemed out of character for them during their promotional run of "Fire".

This was a really nice video with a cool concept. I honestly wasn't sure what I was expecting with this video. But I like what was done with it in the end.

Comments

  1. CL looked good with her hair down and Bom's hair looks good no matter what.

    I think the best song from their mini album, 2NE1, is Pretty Boy because it's catchy. I was expecting more from In the Club but it's ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed