Music video: Tohoshinki - Toki wo tomete


I'm probably about to get stoned alive for what I'm about to say; but I can't stand most of TVXQ's, DBSK's, Tohoshinki's (whatever they damn name is) music. I like "Toki wo tomete", but it's only because I fall for these typical Japanesey ballads hook line and sinker every time. And "Toki wo tomete" reminded me so much of Kumi Koda's "1000 words" which I loved to pieces.

I don't really check for these guys. I think their music is just okay, and far from special. But they come across really funny and down to earth in interviews; particularly Micky, Jaejoong and Xiah. Can't say much for their leader Yunho - he just seems boring to me.

I'm looking forward to the new drama Jaejoong is starring in, which begins to air in April though. It features 3 of my fave J-drama actors Tetsuji Tamayama, Eita and Juri Ueno. So it should be a good 'un!

Comments

  1. Agreed I Think There Music is a bit on the boring side

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed