Perfume perform "Natural ni koishite" with the S**t kingz. Nocchi remains the baddest bitch.

Perfume (in the centre, in the black and orange otufits) and dance group S**t Kings (in the grey mixed check suits) posing on stage together.

Perfume promoting a Best album means that we're getting random ass singles being performed on TV shows 'n' shit, and I'm here for it. I'm not trying to watch these girls perform "Nananananairo" to death. Especially given the downhill turn their music has taken, which "Nananananairo" is too much of a reminder of.

It's a Best album. Throw our asses back to the oldies. And throw it back they did, with a performance of "Natural ni koishite". A song which holds a special place with me, as it was the Perfume song that made me really take note of the them after not being all that won over by Game, and at this point I hadn't heard . "Natural ni koishite" is a song that I still like to this day. So it was nice to hear it again and see the girls perform it as grown ass women looking like old aunties.

But as you can see from the image above, Perfume didn't perform "Natural ni koishite" alone, but with the dance group the S**tkingz; which put a nice twist on the performance.

The whole performance is great. My highlight was Nocchi just vibin' whilst the S**tkingz did their thing. Nocchi just has this sense of rhythm over dem other two girls. I mean...Nocchi was just a highlight in general. And her outfit was giving me TLC "Creep" type vibes, but if a 60 year old Japanese woman did it.

Y'all know what I'd love to see Perfume perform? The routine they did to Lil' Kim's "How many licks", but live with Lil' Kim and Sisqó.

Comments