Mashup (kinda): Perfume featuring Khia - Nananananairo

A pile of colourful floppy discs. With one pink disc with a label on it, which features the cover art of my Perfume x Khia mashup. The cover art of which features a shot of Perfume from their P Cubed album shoot. With an image of Khia from her single cover for “My Neck, My Back (Lick It)” superimposed on the top right.

Following on from the debut of my mashup of Perfume's "Nananananairo" with Khia's "My neck, my back (Lick it)", I had a couple of requests for the full length song, even though there's only one section where "My neck, my back (Lick it)" features and it’s in the clip. But I went and made the full version regardless.

Perfume could be such nasty hoes if their team let them. But instead we get shit like "Tiny baby", songs about bubbles in a washing machine and ♪ We are chalunjah ♪ - like they weren't singing ♪ Take me tonight ♪ back in the day.

Perfume's Best album P³ (P cubed) is available physically, digitally and across all major streaming platforms. "Nananananairo my neck" doesn't feature on it. But it obviously should.

📝 Random J Pop review: Perfume | The best "P³ (P cubed)"
🗑️ More Random J Pop related Perfume foolishness: Fake it (Explicit version) | 1mm (Explicit version)

Comments